Texas Justice Center
4900 Fournace Place, Suite 200
Bellaire, Texas 77401
Jessica Scott founded Bayou City Mediation Center with a goal of teaching clients of all backgrounds conflict resolution strategies that not only save everyone’s time and money, but contribute to the overflow of lawsuits that affect the proficiency of Houston’s legal system. Jessica graduated from Howard University with a degree in Strategic, Legal and Management Communication, with a concentration in Legal Studies. She currently mediates civil cases covering contract, consumer, employment and personal injury disputes, along with all other categories falling under the Alternative Dispute Resolution Procedures Act §154.052, Texas Civil Practice & Remedy Code Ann.
Jessica has a keen skill of implementing creative strategy for the most basic disputes of merchants and consumers to even more complex problems arising in corporate America.
- Energy & Utilities
- Personal Injury & Torts
- Real Estate
- Howard University
- Manousso Mediation & Arbitration, LLC,
- Texas Mediator Credentialing Association
Memberships, Affiliations & Licenses
- Association For Conflict Resolution
- Association For Conflict Resolution, Houston Chapter
- Texas Mediator Credentialing Association- Credentialed Mediator
- Forty (40) hours of Basic Mediation Training
- Thirty (30) hours of Advanced Mediation:
Divorce-Family-Child Custody Training
- Nine and a half (9.5) hours of Arbitration Training
- Credential as a Credentialed-Advanced Mediator for the
year of 2022, being one of only 23 mediators in Harris County with this recognition.
Local Areas Served
- San Antonio