“Lawsuits consume time, and money, and rest, and friends.”
The Texas Justice Center was formed in 2019 as a collaboration of community leaders, business owners, and stakeholders of the civil legal system, lawyers, judges, mediators, and other legal service providers. We believe that resolving disputes outside of court through alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration, serves not only the parties to disputes but also the overburdened court system. We believe in fast, simplified, efficient and always fair resolutions of disputes.
Our Mission is threefold:
- to provide a preeminent, world class (but local) alternative dispute resolution center for cost-efficient and speedy resolutions,
- to preserve the resources of the local court systems, and
- to give back to the community and the State of Texas by raising awareness about — and money for — worthy causes in our community.
- Be fair – to the parties, to the neutrals, to the lawyers.
- Be welcoming – to people of different cultures, languages, countries of origin, religions, faiths, and life experiences.
- Be excellent – at customers service, at professionalism, at being a community.
- Give back – to the local community and the Great State of Texas.
Our state-of-the-art facilities are located at 4900 Fournace Place, Suite 200, Bellaire, Texas 77401. We can be reached by phone at 1-888-852-3010 or by email at email@example.com.